Thursday, October 8, 2009

Whole Foods


One of my favorite places to shop is Whole Foods! It's not exactley cheap but it's well worth it because they offer so many gf items! Almost every isle has something gf, wether it be chips, ceral, breakfast bars, frozen meals and even chocoalate chip cookie dough ice cream! I also love going there because no matter which Whole Foods I shop at, every employee is nice and very helpful! So next time you're looking for a good place to shop I highly recommend Whole Foods because of the wonderful employees and the great gf selection! Happy gluten free shopping!!

2 comments:

  1. Jillian! It's great to see a new GF blogger! I'm a big Whole Foods Fan myself - Zach at Gluten Free Raleigh actually does some work with them hosting GF Vendor Fairs. Have you thought about doing anything like that?

    Here's a link to his next visit at their location in Raleigh, North Carolina:
    http://glutenfreeraleigh.blogspot.com/2009/10/whole-foods-gluten-free-vendor-fair-oct.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fred! Thank you so much for being my first comment! Unfortunately I don't live in North Carolina but I really appreciate the information! Thanks again and have a wonderful gluten free day!!

    - Jillian

    ReplyDelete