Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Healthy Harvest

As much as I love finding new ways to cook gf, sometimes I just don't have the time or I just don't feel like cooking. Here's where Healthy Harvest in Meriden, CT comes in! Healthy Harvest is a natural food store that my boyfriend found for me (he's a keeper!) They sell pre-made sandwhiches, baked goods and appetizers! So far I have tried the coffee cake, roasted vegetables with artichoke dip and the eggplant sandwhich (which is amazing!) The bread that they use for their sandwiches is absolutley amazing! It's tastes so much like regualr bread which anyone with a gluten allergy can tell you is very difficult to find (but very exciting to find!) I asked the owner if they sold loaves of their bread and she told me they were trying to perfect it and wanted to sell it soon. I will be the first in line!

Healthy Harvest also sells some frozen gf items such a doughnuts, pizza, pizza dough, burritos as well as your basic gf items like baking items, crackers, breads and snacks. They also sell supplements and proteins. (I'm not 100% sure if those are gf, but I will find out and post an update for you!)

Be sure to check out Healthy Harvest for delicious ready to eat gf food and extremely friendly service!

477 S. Broad St.
Meriden, CT. 06450

203-235-2092

No comments:

Post a Comment