Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bob's Redmill


I love pizza, and when I found out I had to eat gluten free, I thought I was never going to be able to eat pizza again, and needless to say I was not happy. That was until I my boyfriend and dad discovered Bob's Red Mill. I was skeptical at first, but it was delicious! If no one told me, I would have thought it was real pizza dough. You can find Bob's Red Mill at stores like Whole Foods, but I usually buy it from Ocean State Job Lot because it costs less. Bob's Red Mill also makes bread, cookie and cake mixes and even gluten free flour (which I use to make pancakes! So yummy!) I've also tried the gluten free chocolate chip cookie mix and it tastes just like regular chocolate chip cookies! Go pick up some Bob's Red Mill and start baking!

Shop:

- Ocean State Job Lot
- Stop & Shop
- Whole Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment